Footnotes for Cosi Fan Tutte
1. Bartholemew, W; T. (1984). Physical definition of "good voice-quality" in the male voice. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 6, 25-33.
2a. Rothenberg, M. (1984). Source-tract acoustic interaction and voice quality. Transcripts of the Twelfth Symposium on Care of the Professional Voice, 25-31. New York: The Voice Foundation.
2. Wathen-Dunn, W., & Michaels, S. (1968). Some effects of gas density on speech production. In Sound production in Man, edited by A. Bouhuys. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 155 368-378.
3. Gould, W. J., & Okamura, H.
(1974). Interrelationships berween voice and laryngeal mucosal reflexes. In
Ventilatory and Phonatory Control Systems, edited by B. Wyke. London:
Oxford Universiry Press.
Gould, W. J., & Tanabe, M. (1975). The effects of anesthesia of the internal branch of the superior laryngealnerve upon phonation: An aerodynamic study. Folia Phoniatrica, 27, 337-349.
4. Wyke, B. (1985). Reflexogenic contributions to vocal control systems. In Vocal fold physiology: Biomechonics, acoustics and phonatory control, edited by I. Title and R. Scherer. Denver: The Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
5. Borden, G. J., Harris, K. S., & Catena, L. (1973). Oral feedback II. An electromyographic study of speech under nerve-block anesthesia. Journal of Phonetics, I, 297-308. Scort, C. M., & Ringel, R. L. (1971 ). The effects of motor and sensory disruprions on speech: A description of articularion. Journal of Speech and Hearing Research, 6, 369-378.
6. Kelso,J. A. S., & Tuller, B. (1983). "Compensarory arricularion" under conditions of reduced afferent informarion: A dynamic formulation. Journal of Speech and Hearing Research, 26, 217-224.
7. Sundberg, J. (1983) Chest vibrations in singer, Journal of Speech and Hearing Research, 26, 329-340